top of page


  • What is the difference between the course offered for industry and the course for freelancers?
    The course for industry includes a flight training component specific to the industry and client needs. For the freelance course the flight training component is offered as an optional element.
  • Do I need to have my own drone to complete the flight training?
    No. We provide some very small drones to help with the manual flying skills and then transition to a DJI Mavic Pro Platform to provide experience in working with a comon professional platform.
  • What do I need to bring with me?
    For the radio exam (ROC-A) you will require one piece of government issued photo identification containing your legal name and date of birth (i.e. Passport, birth certificate, driver's licence). Please make sure that you have pens, paper, and/or laptop or tablet for taking notes.

Feel free to dive right in and start learning all there is to know about the RPAS world.  White papers, industry associations, blogs, articles, and more.

FlytBox - Logo_WT.png
bottom of page